Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS AND A BLIZZARD

 

We are having a blizzard here today,and man is it cold 14deg we are going to have 5 to 11 inch of snow when its all over.

We went over to my sister’s Christmas eve,it took a little longer then usual because of the snow. We were hoping to see my mom,she will be 84 on December 27 she lives with my brother about 30 miles from my sister.

My brother called and said they got about a mile from there home and had to turn around because of the ice building up on his wipers.So we went ahead and had dinner with my sister and her family.

Today we are  waiting to see if our grand kids can make it over for dinner and presents. Angela work all day yesterday cleaning and getting ready for them to come.

Got a call from my daughter Jessica,she said they  were not going to make it over the roads are in to bad shape.I think that was a good choice not to take the chance.

I did receive picture’s of the kids opening there presents.

 XMASS 09 (3) XMASS 09 (2) X MASS 09 X MASS 09 (3) X MASS 09 (2) 

       Here is some at the school Christmas program.X MASS 09 (6) X MASS 09 (5)      

If your wondering yes they are twins almost 8.

This is the first Christmas just the two of us.Angela is busy getting our Christmas dinner ready and man it looks good.X MASS 09

MERRY CHIRSTMAS

ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE DREAM

No comments: