Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Sunday, December 27, 2009

GROUND HOG DAY

I got up at 5am to go to work today at the church,Sunday is my Monday. Not a bad day at work the turn out lower than usual because of the holiday weekend and the snow.

After work we went back over to my sisters house for Christmas with my brother and mother.It was good to see mom,also it was her 84th birthday.After we ate all of us played a WII game and that was fun.

Got home and put the sweats on and watch TV and read some blogs.  

002

Brother,Sister,Niece001

Mom and Niece

004

 

 

 

 

 

Sister and Mom

006

 

 

 

 

 

                                            All of us

So today reminded me of the movie Ground Hog Day going back to my sister’s for Christmas.

ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE DREAM

No comments: