Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Cold Start



Angela got up before me about 5:30,it was cold so I tryed to stay in the warm bed but I could hear the dogs outside the door waiting for me to get up.I drug myself out at 6am opened the door to be greated by the three hounds.First one is Lady she is the oldest about 9 0r 10,next is Annie she is a 2 year old Lab that loves to retrieve all day long,next is Max he is our wild child loves to be into things I know he looks Sweet but look out he is hell on wheels.
Today we had to run some errands this morning so we had breakfast got dressed and headed out before the Christmas crowd got out.I don't do well in crowds,everybody is in a hurry to find that big bargains,I like a little slower pace can't wait to get RVing full time.
After the store shopping my son Blake (19) called and wanted to know if I would help him tow a truck he owns back to my house so I did.
Back home Angela wanted to watch tv and if course take a nap I watched a John Wayne movie and cook a frozen pizza.After dinner we watched a little more tv and went to bed.
I have to work Sunday thats my Monday,I'm a Facilities Manager for a large church in Plattewoods,MO a small berg of about 450 the church has over 2000 members.All and all Saturday was a good day.  

No comments: