Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SHOPPING DAY

My usual wake up time is 5:30am,but this morning I woke at 6:30am have to be at work at 7am,I must of turned it off sometime in the night.No problem since we’re closed anyway.

I left early and got home about 2:00,Angela was ready and waiting for me to go do some shopping.First we stopped at the Dollar General,she had her list of things for the house cleaning,dog treats,ect. Me I went to the snack area and picked up a few snacks for New Years eve. Next we went next door to the grocery store and picked up a few things that were on sale,got a big piece of meat to cook this weekend.

After we left the grocery store,we headed over to Target to get dog food. The dog food was on sale and we also got a $5.00 gift card for buying it,not bad.

Back home now Angela is fixing dinner and then its to the couch to watch TV.

ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE DREAM     

No comments: