Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WEDNESDAY FUNNY

 

First I want to thank all of you for the kind words and prayers for my mom,it means so much to us knowing that people we have never met in person can show they care for someone they have never met. Thank You

 

image17

image13

 

image11

 

image14

Smile and laugh it’s good for you TRY IT!!    

ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR DREAM

7 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

good ones once againg!!..hope your mom is adjusting to her new residence!!

Dennis and Donna said...

THANKS...I NEEDED THAT...AND WE HOPE YOUR MOM WILL ADJUST TO HER NEW SURROUNDINGS...HUGS..

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Funny!

Happytrails said...

Thanks for my evening laugh!! I needed that.
I hope you are doing well and your mom is adjusting to her new home. Still keeping you and her in my prayers. Hugs!!

pidge said...

Great funnies today. Loved the one with the dogs. Too cute!!

JO said...

Just trying to catch up on blogs and see that you have had to put your mom in a nursing home, It must be very hard on you all. I will pray for you and yours.

MargieAnne said...

Thanks for the cartoons. You always have a wonderful collection.

I'm sorry about your mother and your stressful week. What a lovely photo of your mother and sister. When you are young and struggling to get by day by day with young children you never give a thought to the possibility of having all the responsibility again at the other end of life but it will be your parents. Just as well!

My mother is our only living parent and her dodgy heart keeps us on our toes but I'm very thankful she is as strong minded as ever and still in charge of her own life.

Sending you loving thoughts/warm hug.

Blessings