Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WEDNESDAY FUNNY

 

SMILE!! It’s good for you..

1

2

 

3

 

4

5

I want to thank everyone that has entered the contest I posted on my blog Sunday 4/3/2011.The contest will close at midnight Wednesday 4/6/2011 and the winner will be announced Sunday  4/10/2011 on my blog.Good luck.

Hope everyone has a good week and weekend and please take care of each other.

ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR DREAM

9 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

great funnies this morning!..Donna from Cave Dwellings will love these!!..hope I win the contest!!

Unknown said...

Good morning! Thanks for the smiles. :)

Have a great rest of the week!

Dennis and Donna said...

You are sooo right, Sue...I really think I AM Maxine most of the time!!! I think I discovered my mistake..I forgot her eyebrows!!!LOL!!

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

someone got hit with the funny bone... LOVE IT...

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

I wonder if there is a male version of Maxine?

Kevin Read said...

Another lot of good ones. I like the last one, because you can save some money by not having to buy gas.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

pidge said...

Good ones today. Thanks for the laughs...

JO said...

Thanks for Maxine funnies. I love Maxine!

Wayne and Roberta said...

Love Maxine's humor thanks for sharing!