Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Funny

 

Submarine Racing (awesome pictures)


The 2012
World Submarine Racing Championships,

Held from New London , Connecticut to Hamilton , Bermuda

ATT00004

ATT00004

ATT00004

ATT00004

ATT00016

Well what did you expect?
They're submarines!

(Hope the rest of your day goes better!)

P.S. If it makes you feel any better, I looked at all the pictures, too!!

7 comments:

Dennis and Donna said...

NO,...REALLY???? that one would quality as on of Al's groaners.

hobopals said...

And I fell for it hook, line, and sinker!

John Hedges said...

I feel the need to groan!!!

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE! I didn't even get it. I refreshed my screen thinking the post didn't load properly. You got me on this one. hahaha

Carol K said...

That was an exciting race to watch--I wonder who won? ;)

Unknown said...

Geeze.....when Helen and I were dating, watching submarine races was going "parking" on the hill in Weymouth.

Unknown said...

too funny! :)