Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Funny

 

image

 

I thought a little humor in your day would be good. Here are some RV buying scenarios you should try to avoid!

If you ever hear an RV salesperson say this…RUN!

10) I won’t even be able to buy my kid a new pair of shoes on this commission.

9) I can’t believe my sales manager agreed to this price.

8) Uncle Sam will make more in taxes than I will in profit at this price.

7) This price is ONLY good for today.

6) Because I like you so much, we’re going to sell you this unit at our cost.

5) You’re truck can tow anything on this lot!

4) Sure the tires on this used RV are 9 years old, but look how much tread they have left.

3) If I can get your monthly payment where you want it, will you buy the RV today?

2) Trust me, everything on this used RV works.

1) Your trade-in is only worth $10,000, but we’re going to give you $20,000 for it.

Happy Camping,

7 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

no kidding..even in Canada those 'conversations are the same'!

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

I am not sure about #4, but I think we have heard all the other ones. Great post!

The BooneDocks said...

Hey, I sold RVs for a couple seasons. (And of course I used #3.)

Unknown said...

Cute cartoon, and so true. Listening to that advice can sure get you into trouble.

Larry and Samantha Bandstra said...

That pretty much sums it up-especially #3. Most people don't know what they are actually paying -as long as they can afford the monthly payment.

Dennis and Donna said...

Yep...been there, done that.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Having just done a deal, these are particularly funny:)