Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday Funny

 

A Wish to Live Forever


I met a fairy who said she would grant me one wish.
Immediately I said, "I want to live forever."
"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."
"OK," I said, "Then, I want to die after Congress gets its head out of its ass!"
"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

7 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

you really need a 'like' button!..now that was a good one!!

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Enjoy a very long, long life!

Kevin Read said...

That's a good one for sure!

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

TravelBug-Susan said...

Very crafty, indeed. Thanks for the laugh this afternoon.

Dennis and Donna said...

LOVE IT!!

Phyllis said...

Oh yea!

Karen and Al said...

Like