Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Funny

 

Makes perfect sense to me!

Here’s one for the last of the romantics:

I FEAR THE DAYS ARE GONE WHEN A FELLER COULD GET BY WITH SHENANIGANS LIKE THIS.

 

image0011

Ole & Lena lived by a lake in Nordern Minnesota. It vas early vinter and da lake had froze over.

Oleasked Lena if she vould valk across da frozen lake to da yeneral store to get him some beer. She asked him for some money but he told her, “Nah, yust put it on our tab.”

So Lena valked across, got the beer at da yeneral store, den valked back home across da lake. Ven she got home and gave Ole his beer, she asked him, “Ole, you alvays tell me not to run up da tab at dastore. Why didn’t you yust give me some money?”

Olereplied, “Vell, I didn’t vant to send you out dere vit some money ven I vasn’t sure how tick the ice vas yet.”

Kinda brings a tear to your eye....No ?

5 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

no..oh my that is funny!

where's weaver said...

Oh what a sweetheart that guy is.

Betty Graffis said...

Giggle, He is sooo big hearted

Unknown said...

At that point I probably would have dumped the beer on his head....but that's just me :)

Gypsy said...

Sounds like one of my "exes". Pretty funny.